A few steps from
|Buy advertising here.
Contact Us today
Now available for purchase, an island property
with unlimited potential. Located on the Texas
subtropical Mustang Island between Port Aransas
and Corpus Christi. Fully developed properties,
newly paved roads, open views of the Gulf of Mexico
to the east and the skyline of Corpus Christi
across the bay to the west make this premier property
a treasure for your family forever!
Why Mustang Island Estates,
There are many reasons to purchase land at the Mustang
Island Estates. Some of the finer features
- Mustang Island Estates
is a camera protected community with a private road.
- The beach is literally a stroll over to the beach
on the private boardwalk.
utilities underground; all electric, phone and cable.
- Available DSL Internet access.
- Lakes separate all tracts and are private to landowners.
- Strict building codes and home owners association
fees encourage environmentally friendly development.
- Extra large lots for great privacy.
- Building pads 40 x 60 feet. Elevation @ 9 plus feet
on each tract.
- Zoned A-13 elevation which gives homeowners great
- Short term rentals allowable with conditions.
- Two family residence with single door entrance..
- Within the city of Corpus Christi.
- Reasonable yearly Home Owners Association fee of
$400 per year.
One of the best reason to choose Mustang
Island Estates over all the other selections
is the value. You will receive a better return on your
property in a market of rocketing lot prices. Compare
the average price per square foot to several other lots
on Mustang Island and you will find that Mustang
Island Estates gives you more for your hard
Mustang Island Estates
is located in a prime location between Corpus Christi,
Texas and Port Aransas to the east. It is on Mustang
Island with direct access to the beach and State Highway
361. Mustang Island Estates
Drive is marked by a red pin on the map below
block of State Highway 361, Corpus Christi, Texas.
Estates is being developed by
Richard and Thelma Percoco and we welcome all inquiries:
1011 Bayridge Road.
Morgan's Point, Texas 77571-3520